Finishing Well: If God had no time.






If God had no time.

I knelt to pray but not for long,I had too much to do as the year ends.I had to hurry and get to work,For bills would soon be due.So I knelt and said a hurried prayer,And jumped up off my kneesMy Christian duty was now done,My soul could now rest at ease. All day long I had no time,To spread a word of cheer.No time to speak of Christ to friendsThey’d laugh at me, I’d fear. 2016 ending! No time, no time, too much to do,That was my constant cry,But at the last time, the time to dieI went before the Lord,I came; I stood with downcast eyes,For his hands God held a book;It was the Book of Life.God looked into his book and said,Your name I can’t find. I once was going to write it down……….But never found the time.


Lets finish well.


Culled from ODM

31-12-2016
see y'all in 2017.GOD BLESS!

Comments