Born to Worship.






BORN TO WORSHIP



I heard you were born during the day, sweet and fresh as the morning dew,

I heard you were given unto us, as at when God saw due.

I heard you came with a cry and you made everyone smile,

I heard when you opened your eyes, you brought great joy and delight.

I heard you glowed and the effect to now, still blooms in our minds,

I heard when you smiled, the whole world stood still for a while.



I heard you were born during the night, fierce, soft and kind,

I heard the Angels sang in glee and watched the oceans blow their tides,,

I heard you were born with grace and Gods great arm of might.

I heard you were born with a golden bone, rich, strong and bold,

I heard you were born with a solid goal.



I heard you were born for a purpose,

I heard your strength will never grow old,

I heard you were born to conquer and win,

I heard you were born to tear down, build for God and remove the weeds,

I heard you were born to take down and launch up territories.





I heard you were born to sing and laugh,

I heard you will be like a tree planted beside many waters, that will never experience drought,

I heard you will always shine at your best,

Obviously outshining the rest.



I heard you will be like honey, love and be thoroughly loved by God,

I heard he will guide you, guard you and lead you,

I heard he will forever hold you and be the captain of your ship,

Most importantly,  

 I heard you were born to worship…

To worship God and bring him glory.


St. Anne of the Redhills.





CC: h-photography.

Comments