IF I HAD A THOUSAND TONGUES.




IF I HAD A THOUSAND TONGUES.



I say thank you from the bottom of my heart,
Thank you for your life changing experiences I encounter,
Thank you for your love for me,
Thank you for your many mercies,
If I had a thousand tongues, I couldn’t thank you enough.
Thanks for your care,
Thanks for your protection,
Thanks for your kindness,
Thanks for your many provisions,
If I had a thousand tongues, I couldn’t thank you enough.
Thanks for the answered prayers,
Thanks for the unanswered prayers,
Thanks for the good times & the bad times,
Thanks for your grace upon my life,
If I had a thousand tongues, I couldn’t thank you enough.
Thanks for replenishing my body and soul,
Thanks for not leaving my heart in Sheol,
Thanks for blessing me richly and in kind,
Thanks for divine health and a fit mind,
If I had a thousand tongues, I couldn’t thank you enough.
Thanks for giving my heart your true counsels,
Thanks for giving me a heart that loves,
Thanks for giving me a heart that sees good in all things,
Thanks for giving me a heart that saves,
If I had a thousand tongues, I couldn’t thank you enough.
Thanks for showing me the light,
Thanks for showing me your supremacy,
Thanks for showing me you cannot lie,
Thanks for showing me you are my all in all,
If I had a thousand tongues, I couldn’t thank you enough.
Thanks for moving my strength,
Thanks for never letting me bend,
Thanks for taking me places,
Thanks for all the wonderful faces,
If I had a thousand tongues, I couldn’t thank you enough.
Thanks for giving me warm people like joyful daises,
Thanks for the gift of second chances,
Thanks for crowning my thoughts with goodness,
Thanks for making your own, fabulous with special uniqueness.
If I had a thousand tongues, I couldn’t thank you enough.
Thanks for being the fountain of life,
Thanks for being the foundation of my life,
Thanks for giving us confidence in you,
Thanks for making us see the truth,
Thanks for letting us know the coming year is all about you.
If I had a thousand tongues, I couldn’t thank you enough.


St. Anne of the Red-hills: Songs of Thanksgiving,















Comments